Pacific Index Choice Annuity Review
It’s essential for you to choose a strong and stable company that can help you achieve your future income needs. For generations, individuals and their families have relied on the strength of Pacific Life to help protect their financial security.
- Pacific Life Insurance Company is organized under a mutual holding company structure and operates for the benefit of its policyholders and contract owners.
- We have achieved ongoing recognition for high-quality service standards.
- We offer products that address market environments during all stages of your life.
- We maintain strong financial strength ratings from major independent rating agencies.
Prepare for a Secure Retirement
As you develop your retirement strategy, it’s important to determine how you will protect and grow your assets.
Pacific Index Choice may be right for you if you are looking for:
- Tax deferral
- Safety of principal
- Growth potential without being invested in the market
- Access to your money
- Lifetime income
- Beneficiary protection
Pacific Index Choice is a deferred, fixed indexed annuity. It provides safety of principal and has the potential to earn interest based on the positive movement of two offered indexes and a fixed account that provides a guaranteed interest rate.
The Power of Tax Deferral
Because an annuity is tax-deferred, interest will compound without current income tax. Your money grows faster because you don’t pay taxes on the interest earned until you withdraw it or it is distributed to you. The graph below illustrates the benefits of tax deferral.
Do you have questions about annuities? Get help from our friendly and knowledgeable experts, toll-free. Call 800-872-6684 (Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM EST). We'd be happy to answer your questions without any sales talk. Or, email your questions here and we'll get back to you by the next business day!
Important Notice: This information is not intended to be a recommendation to purchase an annuity. You should consult with a financial planner to determine if an annuity is a suitable product in your situation. Also, be advised that tax information published at this site is written to support the promotion of annuities. It is based on limited facts and should not be relied upon. You should consult with your own tax and legal advisors for an opinion about what could or should be done in your particular situation.
More On Fixed Index Annuities
- A Beginner's Tutorial for Fixed Index Annuities Featured Article
- Complete List of Fixed Index Annuities (All Companies) Featured article
- Complete List of Fixed Index Annuity Brochures (All Companies) Featured Article
- Equity Indexed Annuities Features Improve Return Rates and Flexibility April 4, 2013
- Fixed Index Annuity Income Rider Explained November 7, 2013
- What Stanford University Learned about Using Fixed Index Annuities to Create Retirement Income October 31, 2013
- Fixed Index Annuities - Good or Bad? October 25, 2013
- How a Fixed Index Annuity Guarantees Inflation-Protected Income in Retirement October 17, 2013
- Understanding Fixed Indexed Annuities August 20, 2013
- Index Annuities - Looking Back to Look Forward June 13, 2013
- What to Consider When Buying a Fixed Index Annuity? Morningstar, Apr. 25, 2013
- Minimize Market Risk with a Fixed Index Annuity March 29, 2013