Real Estate Selling Mistakes
When selling your home, or any real estate for that matter, make sure you do not make one of the following five most common real estate selling mistakes:
Get quick answers to your annuity questions: Call 800-872-6684 (9-5 EST)
- Do not price your real estate too high. This will either deter potential buyers from even looking at your real estate, or it will lead potential buyers to expect more from your real estate than you have to offer. Pricing your real estate too high will cause your real estate to be on the market longer, while in the end, it will sell for a lower price anyway.
- Do not neglect to show your real estate at its best to buyers. Make sure your piece of real estate is clean, neat, and tidy. It should also be in good repair.
- Do not press your buyers. Give them time to look over your home and consider your real estate. Any amount of undue pressure will only drive buyers away.
- Understand your real estate contract—every word. Not knowing your rights and responsibilities could result in unexpected expenditures and headaches.
- Do not put a limit on the marketing of your real estate. Your agent should be using as many marketing outlets as possible in attempting to sell your home.
We wanted to establish a bit of extra income. There was a good recommendation about ImmediateAnnuities.com on CNN. We also liked that we could see excellent reviews about them on Google. They were very thorough from our first inquiry to when we decided to buy our annuity from Mass Mutual. They always answered our questions promptly and followed up with the insurance company, too. We have been receiving our monthly payments since last November and couldn’t be happier. What more can we say?